Sunday, September 7, 2008

IKEA - woo hoo!

So Micheal and I made a trip up to IKEA the other day because I wanted to look for vases and votives for potential centerpieces. I had identified a few online that I thought would work; several were too small, but I found ones that I LOVE!! They conveniently come in frosted red and orange and are super cool and unique and will go great in the Skylight Room (which we haven't officially booked yet...I know I know...getting on that this week.)

So here is a trial run - these aren't necessarily the flowers I would use, they are the flowers Micheal got me for my thesis defense, but some mixture of red/orange/pink/yellow gerberas and potentially other orange/red flowers (depending on what's cheap!)

From Wedding Pics


Thinking about putting the silver swirl sticks in it and/or votives around the base of the vase. EEEEE - this is the stuff that is fun. :)

No comments: